EZLeadCapture respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that our customers do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright. In accordance with this Act, we make every effort to quickly respond to claims of copyright infringement committed on our website
We will immediately remove infringing content and disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are charged with repeatedly infringing others’ intellectual property rights.
If you feel that your intellectual property has been uploaded to our system by one of our system users in such a way as to constitute copyright infringement, please provide the following information to us so we can immediately take action for you and remove the content and terminate the user responsible:
- The Page or Specific URL within our Network Domain of “ezleadcapture.com/”
- If available the username or First/Last Name of the individual website in our system.
- Identification of the copyrighted work. Provide your evidence of the copyrighted work.
- Where you found the infringed work. Please provide a web URL.
- Your full contact information so we can email, mail or phone you if required.
- A statement that you, as the complaining party, have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement that occur on our website should be delivered to our Designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
EZLeadCapture Copyright Agent
1370 Dolly Varden Way
Qualicum Beach, BC. V9K-2V1
For the fastest response reach us via email: